- Start the year with a dedicated yoga practice
- Reconnect with your self
- Take time to set your intentions for the year
- Experience being part of a women’s circle to strengthen and boost your resources
Who is this class suitable for?
- All Women (20s – 70s)
- Those who have done yoga before, and those who have not
What will the workshop be like?
The practices we will explore include:
- Breathing practices (Pranayama)
- Physical postures (Asana)
- Restorative postures (using bolsters, blankets and belts)
- Exercises to help us set our intention
- Yoga Nidra (Deep relaxation) with bolsters, blankets and pillows
Please eat an early breakfast before arriving.
Following the excesses of the New Year we will fast for the morning.
We will be well stocked with herbal teas to sooth our nerves and calm our digestive systems.
You will need to bring your own yoga mat. All other equipment will be provided.
Date: Tuesday 1st January 2019
Time: 9.30am- 1pm (this is a 3.5 hour workshop)
Venue: Congregational Church Hall, Hatton Gardens, Newark, Notts., NG24 1TH.
Cost: £30 for the 3.5-hour workshop
To Book on:
Payment must be made in full in advance to book your place.
If you are new to yoga with Samye Centre, you will need to fill in an online health registration form :: CLICK HERE :: I will then email you with workshop details and how to pay.
If you have already attended Women’s Yoga, Postnatal Yoga or Baby Yoga or Parent Toddler Yoga, you do not need to fill in another online health form. Please get in touch: Email: email@example.com / tel: 07578 177445 and I will email you the details and how to pay.