We offer a friendly, welcoming women’s yoga circle on Friday nights. We take time to talk and listen to each other, offer mutual support and engage in practices to improve women’s health. This class is suitable for women of all ages and backgrounds.
- Friday night 2-hour support group
- Suitable for women of all ages and backgrounds (20s – 70s+)
- Women’s Circle – a chance to talk (30 mins)
- Integral Hatha Yoga practice (1 hr)
- Yoga Nidra Deep relaxation (30 mins)
Why do this class?
- Experience being part of a women’s circle to strengthen and boost your resources
- Take time to talk, listen, receive and offer mutual support
- Reconnect with your self
- Set your intention for the coming week
Which practices will we do?
- Women’s Circle – time to talk / listen
- Breathing practices (Pranayama)
- Physical postures (Asana)
Yoga Nidra (Deep relaxation) with bolsters, blankets and pillows
What can these practices help with?
- Stress reduction
- Improved sense of wellbeing
- Better sleep
- Helps support your menstrual cycle
- Can help with Perimenopause & Menopause symptoms
- Greater flexibility
- Manage your back issues
- Create a strong pelvic floor
Next Block Dates:
- Start Date: Friday 9th Sept 2022
- Time: 7.30-9.30pm
- Duration: 5 non-consecutive weeks: 9, 16, 23, Sept & 7, 14 Oct (No class 30 Sept: Cacao & Kirtan Evening)
- Venue: Congregational Church Hall, Hatton Gdns, NG24 1TH
- How does it work? You will need to bring your own mat, yoga bolster, blankets, cushion, yoga belt or scarf and eye pillow if you use one for relaxation. Try to arrive 5-10 minutes before class begins so that you can get settled.
- Cost: £75 payable in advance (5 week block). Please note that I am unable to give credits for any weeks you may miss.
To Book on:
If you are new to yoga with Samye Centre, you will first need to fill in an online health registration form :: CLICK HERE ::
I will then text and email you with class details and how to pay. Payment must be made by bank transfer in advance of attending your first class.
If you have already done yoga with Samye Centre, you do not need to fill in another online health form. Please text Katie on: 07578 177445 to check places are available, and send payment in the normal way.
- Sept/Oct: 9, 16, 23 Sept & 7, 14 Oct (No class 30 Sept)
- Nov/Dec: 4, 11, 25 Nov & 2, 9, 16 Dec (No class 18 Nov)