Due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic, we are not able to offer classes to children with special needs at the current time.
At The Samye Centre, we are trained to work with babies and children of all ages who are challenged by:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) or traits
- Profound Developmental Delays (PDD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Learning Difficulties
- Motor planning issues
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD) & Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD)
- General developmental delays
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Down’s Syndrome
- Other rare and degenerative conditions, severe limitations and complex needs.
Yoga is a gentle practice and can be used therapeutically to:
- Build body awareness, motor planning and motor development
- Support self regulation, motor planning and coordination
- Improve digestion, metabolism & elimination
- Enhance immune function
- Provide a daily ‘sensory diet’
1-2-1 Yoga (daytimes)
We offer 1-2-1 yoga for children at Hawtonville Children’s Centre (which has wheelchair access and facilities) on Fridays in the daytime. We can also provide 1-2-1 classes in your home or, with their agreement, at your child’s school.
How to Book
If you would like to find out more, or book your child onto a free first session, please contact Katie Greenfield on: 07578 177445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org